Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alexis Grace Davis

Welcome home baby Alexis!


Alexis was born at 8:12 am weighing 9 lbs 5 oz. and 20.5 in long!


She is a very laid back happy baby so far!

Alexis meeting Gigi & Poppy

Allie was SO excited to come to the hospital to meet her little sister

My 3 babies <3

Mom Mom meeting Alexis

2 Days old

Loving her new baby swing

Allie loves holding her little sister

Cuddling on the couch with Daddy


5 days old

Allie loves having a little sister-she keeps telling me 'she is so adorable mommy' and she loves to watch her in the baby swing. She can't wait to be able to play with Alexis when she is a little older. Hunter seems to be adjusting well to the new baby. He is enjoying the extra playtime with Clint and he has given the baby kisses. We are very glad to be home from the hospital! The c-section was not that bad and the recovery has not been terrible but the spinal shot that I received was worse than I remembered. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life and I am just happy that I never have to have one of those again! My back hurts worse than the c-section incision. Overall things are going great but we are sad that Clint has to go back to work on Monday. Allie and Hunter have enjoyed spending so much time with Daddy and going on walks every day as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment