Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to our blog! I hope to keep an updated blog now that I have more time. I hope to post weekly blogs and pictures to keep everyone up to date with what we are doing. Summer of 2009 is already flying by, should be an interesting one to say the least since I will be pregnant for the whole summer. We are really looking forward to our trip to Myrtle beach in August.

We have already done quite a lot during the month of May & June, ranging from visits to the Children's Museum of Richmond, trips to the swimming pool with Gigi, Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens children's water park, and Busch Garden's to check out Elmo's Forest. Allie even had lunch with Elmo & friends! She has been keeping mommy busy that is for sure. I am working Monday thru Thursday now, just watching one baby which is working out great, allowing me to spend more time with Allie and get more things done to prepare for baby Hunter's arrival.

We found out back in February that we are expecting our second child, a baby boy. This will more than likely be our last child. Simply due to the fact that babies are expensive and our house is running out of room! Now if we win the lottery or Clint gets a big raise then in all honesty I wouldnt mind trying again for another girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment