Friday, June 1, 2012

Girl's Room Idea's For A Very Pink Room

Future Girl's Very Pink Bedroom

Alexis and Allie will be sharing a bedroom very soon so I brainstormed some idea's that I love. Olioboard is SO much fun!! I should've been an interior designer!! The above picture is what I picture the girls room eventually looking like down the road. (Bunkbeds are great because they take up less space in the bedroom, but they recommend children be at least 6 before using the top bunk). Also, disregaurd the comforter's (I was unable to change them) as the girl's already both have beachy comforter's. Clint will probably never go for the idea of wallpapering their bedroom either-but I found a beautiful wall stencil that I love. Let me know what you think of these designs, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment