- Many trips to the pool (Hunter is such a water baby!) with Gigi & Poppy
- Family vacation to Myrtle Beach
- Metro Richmond Zoo-Hunter loved petting the giraffe's and seeing the cute penguins up close
- Children's Museum of Richmond visits
- Allie played soccer every Wednesday for an 8 week session at RISE
- Visiting with the Easter bunny at Lewis Ginter
- Yummy lunches at Allie's favorite restaurant-Firebirds :-)
- Allie's 3rd birthday party "Tinkerbell theme"
- 2 visits to Busch Garden's (once with Gigi & Poppy) & Allie rode her first roller coaster (Elmo!)
- Williamsburg for some fun outlet shopping (Daddy's favorite yearly tradition! haha)
- Hunter's first words: Mama, his first steps, first time to sleep in his crib, etc.
- Riding the train at Short Pump mall
- Allie's first visit to ChuckeCheese
- Many trips to Barnes & Noble to play with the trains (gotta love free entertainment)
- Hunter's first birthday! Monkey themed, of course
- Santa dinner at Lewis Ginter (very memorable...) and the Christmas lights
- Many visits with family who made the long drive down from Maryland to spend time with us
- 3 date nights that Clint and I had (my birthday dinner, anniversary dinner at The Melting Pot and a night out while on vacation at the beach-spent by the pool bar and walking on the beach)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
2010 Was a Busy Year...
2010 was such a busy but fun year...Hunter had so many 'firsts' from his first trip to the beach, first trip to the Zoo, first steps, first words, etc. It was a great year and we are looking forward to making more wonderful memories in 2011. Here is a look back at 2010: